Thursday 28 June 2012


If you can see my
If only you could read my mind
How much space shadow soul full of yourself,
Decorate my days
Smile and your voice my soul teduhkan
Love me with kesungguhanmu

If I could arrange the alphabet, I want to park close to U of I

Hell o .. U have not plaster? Severe cuts because I fell in love with U!

Hello ..
I am a thief
and here I want to steal your heart!

U ni doctors to? Because I sprained foot fell in love with U!

I want to spend hacks u sweets ..
I understand that means?
H-Only
A-I
C-Love
K-You
S-A

Love Like Farting expression ..
detained pain.
acquitted of shame.
I go out .. fuhhh! Sigh of relief!

If you live to 100 years.
I just want to live to 99 years because I am willing to live without you

I list below I do not like TTG you
1 ..
2
3 ..
4
What to do?? I like all of TTG you!
Press down if you longed for.
Press again if you still miss ..
More.
More.
Still press again?
Is longing to see ..
I also merinduimu

Let the past be the laluku, and you be present and my future.

If love is like a disease, I do not want to eat ubat.Biar I suffer this disease krn I want you to know how much I love you!

Org says we just fell in love once. But every time I hear your voice, I fell in love once again!

I feel like burning coals dihatikuianya a toy. Every time I see you, this coal burning and it was so special because I AM love you!

What is love to say?
Not necessary. Then kukirim this SMS you, to not have to recite.

If your heart a prison, jail, let me get my life in your heart

God gives love in me, and I give it to you. Please do not be more in others.

I want you to know I menyintaimu hipokritbukan sincere heart .. not fake .. love is not interested.
This is love without conditions.
I was so menyintaimu ..

You will be lost if taken org. Love will die if gripped firmly. How harusku memegangmu? What perluku continue or release?

How beautiful was the word, you can never repeat the same for states

God gives love in me, and I give it to you. Please do not be more in others.

Love is not like paper ..
I always love is burning embers
and getting blown flare you desire ..

If you love a kesalahanbiar I was wrong. Love you very strong and will kuperjuangkan life demimu

We love a lot of mines. But trust me it is not at all reduce the padamu.Kau are someone special love in my life

I can not live without you ..
my life as your imagination

If love is taxed .. I is the highest tax payer!

Love is the loveliest thing I ever happened in my life.
Where could I forget you in life. You're my beloved first and last i.

Tears for his first sacrifice,
Because their parents tear 1penghormatan,
Tears for lovers 1penyesalan,
Tears for a blessing of God.

() ()
(;
(O) I am right,
(, () () Always
my mind you ..
tiap2 night
your voice
funny you
sumer la ..
() ()
(() () Rindunye ..!!
()
(() ()

BKN because I love beauty, I love you for warmth BKN love, I love you BKN for your love, I love you because you love it.

I went around the world but you'll find the only one captured my heart. no 2 and 3 although maleness ..

No comments:

Post a Comment